[Gpdd] [MISC] Possible Pignic in Central/eastern PA or NJ area???

Jenna T. tenetylo at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 12:43:55 EDT 2005

hello all... I missed the maryland/va pignic :(  and wish now I would have
gone... it just sounded like so far away for my poor guy :)   (I'm a little
overprotective :)

so... i was wondering... are there any other PA/southern NY, NJ or northern
Marylanders (Or anywhere else i missed like Delaware, etc) that would be
interested in setting up a pignic in this area somewhere????  Please let me
know... I have no idea how to do this - so help would be greatly
appreciated!  also - if you want - you can email me personally too - and if
we have enough people who would like to come - help with a centralized
meeting place would be cool too...

I'm located in Allentown, PA (about an hour north of Philadelphia)....
so.... Everyone interested weeek up!

Thanks :)
Jenna, Fuzzy, Louie, and Max the bunny