[Gpdd] Re:[MISC] Possible Pignic in Central/eastern PA or NJ area???

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 19:39:59 EDT 2005

Jenna,

I would be interested in a pignic.  I live about 2 hours north of you near Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area.

I will come if it isn't that far.  Last year, I drove all the way to W. VA for a pignic which was about 5 hours away, never again.  It was just too far away.

Hope more people will be interested in having a pignic around here.

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls, and the lone boar, Flint

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"