[Gpdd] MISC.- can anyone help my pigpal & Alberts poo!

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Tue Jul 12 19:07:04 EDT 2005

Hi all. I have a pigpal looking for a home for 2 piggies. Here is her message:"I am strongly considering returning the 2
adult male piggies to the humane society since they have never stopped being
wild.  I think part of the reason for this is that I work a full time job
and don't really have time to socialize them properly.

If you hear of anyone in northwest Ohio looking for 2 adult boars, let me
know please.  I don't know if our humane society is a no kill shelter or
not."
So I told her I could put out a word on our digest for her & here's her other message:"I really would appreciate it if you would put out the word.  The only
problem with doing it that way is that the Humane Society made me sign a
paper saying I would return them there if it did not work out.  They are not
a no kill facility but do hold animals as long as room is available,
according to their web site.  With this in mind, I don't really know what
the best way to go would be.  The two guinea pigs were in a fairly small
cage in a large open room when I adopted them.  Why not see if someone who
really loves piggies would be interested and I can go from there."
If anyone can help her please e-mail ME directly.
Also I noticed that while Albert is not straining to poo, he seems to lift his butt & squeeze funny when he poos. They are also just a little wet. Not diarrhea but a little mushy. He's been off the antibiotics for about 5 days. Any help on either of these things would be appreciated. Take care to people & piggies!

***JAIME***