[Gpdd] Announcement : Update on Wakefield Pigs

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 12 14:46:18 EDT 2005

--Hi everyone!
The woman who has the guinea pigs needing homes in Wakefield MA called to update me yesterday...she has managed to get the guinea pig who was loose into a cage with another male.  She currently has eight pigs, and thinks one of her sows may be pregnant.
Please, if anyone in the North Shore of MA area is considering getting a guinea pig or would like to foster, let me know!!  These pigs need our help!
Our little adopted Pippin is getting along famously in her new role as a Haypile Honey.  I swear she has doubled in size since July 4th!  She is already an expect in lettuce snatching and carrot stealing.
I also want to send my deepest sympathy to all the members of Angel's family, and to the families of all the dear piggies who have recently made the trip Over the Bridge.  It's never easy for those left behind.  My thoughts are with you all.
  Judi and the Haypile Honeys
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/