[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Ginny

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Jul 14 16:43:42 EDT 2005

Lydia, Dan, Satchel, Ida, Jasmine, Polly, Sophie and Hazel, we had so hoped
that Ginny would get well, and we are so very sorry to hear of her
passing.  Please know that you did all your best for her; Lydia, how sweet
of you to sew a Chin Sling for her.  We have no doubt that she understood
how devoted you were to her and how hard you were trying to restore her to
health.  Ginny was lucky to be so loved and to pass to the Bridge from the
safety of your arms.  We were very touched to hear of how she attended your
Adult Bat Mitzvah class and captured the hearts of everyone there.  Please
accept our condolences on her passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.