[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Alta

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Jul 14 17:00:17 EDT 2005

Carol, it was with sadness that we read of the passing of your
sister-in-law's guinea pig due to bloat.  We had very much hoped that Alta
would get well, and we are so sorry that despite going to the vet and
trying several different medicines, she did not make it.  Your
sister-in-law obviously loved Alta very much, and we know that Alta is
deeply missed.  Please give your sister-in-law our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.