[Gpdd] re: [MISC] Guinea Pig Secrets book

BunsnPigs at aol.com BunsnPigs at aol.com
Fri Jul 15 20:22:42 EDT 2005

That guy has a lot of 'Secrets' books. He is a quack. I sent away for this
one a while ago to see what it said. The samples may be common sense, but some
of what he has to say is quite disturbing. Foods, bedding, housing, etc. The
guy  also has a business and I was one of many who were spammed by his
advertising  campaign. I was ticked off!

Judi  Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
Round Hill, VA
_http://www.mgpr.org_ (http://www.mgpr.org/)

Fosterer and  Educator
House Rabbit Society of Northern VA and Washington, DC
national  web site: _House Rabbit Society Rabbit Care  Guide_
(http://www.rabbit.org/)
chapter web site: _House Rabbit  Society of Northern Virginia and Washington,
 DC_ (http://www.hrsnovadc.org/)