[Gpdd] MISC.- urine stains, Guinea pig secrets

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Fri Jul 15 18:53:26 EDT 2005

Hi all!  Nicola & Harvey- I use a combo 1/2 white vinegar & 1/2 water on Albert's plastic bottomed house. That takes the crust right off. I let it soak a couple minutes 1st.
Kay- I got that Guinea pig secrets book last year & didn't think it was that great. It didn't cover anything we don't already discuss hear on the digest! It had good common sense tips in it, but that was about it.
Lisa- I feel sorry for your daughters friend & Sugarplum, but question the mom's judgment a bit. It sounds like Sugarplum suffered greatly & needlessly because of the mother's neglect to take her for medical treatment. She is also not setting a very good example to her daughter on how to properly care for animals. Forgive me for judging someone I don't know, it just upsets me to think of how awful a death that must have been for Sugarplum.
Take care to piggies & people! =)

***JAIME***