[Gpdd] [MISC] Guinea Pig Secrets book

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 16 14:38:14 EDT 2005

Kay -

I got Guinea Pig Secrets quite a while back.  The parts of it that are good
information are mostly common sense and nothing that the folks in the GPDD
haven't covered more thoroughly and more correctly.  Some of it is just
plain out scarey - bad information and bad advice that I, personally, feel
might actually be detrimental to piggies whose owners are depending only on
that resource for information.  I got suckered - it really smells of a
"quick-buck" scam to me.  I would not recommend it under any circumstances.

Candy; Topper and Mollie (who is peeing pink again)

I wondered if anybody on the GPDD has got the Guinea Pig Secrets
electronic book, and if so, what do you think of it?  I have signed up
for the sample emails, and a lot of them sound like common sense to me.
I wondered what anyone else thought.
best wishes
Kay