[Gpdd] {FOOD} Watermelon

Selena S. fuzzyrainbow at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 16 19:34:22 EDT 2005

It's the middle of a nasty heatwave here.  The highest temps were about 98
and humid as h**.  I was sweating like a blacksmith's bum!:-P  The piggies
and the hammies were cool as furry cucumbers though.  I keep them in the
basement where it's nice and cool and we get a nice breeze from the furnace
fan (no heat on of course:)).  Anyhow, everyone was eating watermelon (sweet
and crunchy *drool*) and we cut a small chunk of rind (with some "meat" on
it) for the furbabies.  They didn't even fight over who had the tastiest
piece!  They just glommed onto the slices and munched in happy piggy
abandon.:-)  How's the weather everywhere else?

*******
Selena Simonetti
fuzzyrainbow at shaw.ca
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not
have, nor do they deserve, either one." Benjamin Franklin.