[Gpdd] [Health] Piggies and (human) pregnancy

Nena Sechler Craven nenacraven at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 17:45:08 EDT 2005

Hi all,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while- if the title didn't
tip you off, I've been a little busy ;-)  Yep, I just
found out last week that I'll be having a slightly
less furry little one sometime next March!  I've been
reading up and have heard that I shouldn't change cat
litter and should avoid various animal feces, but none
of the mainstream stuff says anything about piggies.
Does anyone have any advice about cage cleaning,
holding, bathing, etc in terms of what's harmful and
what isn't?  I have a willing husband who can clean
cages if necessary, but I'd like to know the facts
before I shirk all of my cleaning duties.  The only
cleaner I use on their cages is a vinegar solution,
and their bedding is CareFresh.  Anything anyone knows
would be appreciated!
-Nena
Slave Mommy to DJ, Jack, Moe, Gabe, gerbils Rocky and
Patches, and a teeny tiny pre-human :-D