[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Angel (to Carol and Joseph)

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jul 16 16:24:08 EDT 2005

Carol, Sophie, and Elsie, it was with much sadness that we read of Angel's
passing.  Please accept our condolences.  We hope you will find comfort in
knowing what a wonderful life you gave Angel and how hard you tried to get
her well.  She was a lucky girl to have you taking such excellent care of
her.  Yes, what a lovely idea to adopt a homeless "memorial piggie" in her
honor; please let us know when you welcome your new piggie home.

Joseph, your tribute to Angel was so touching, and we are so very sorry
that she passed away during surgery.  How lucky she was to have such a good
home with her mom, Carol, and to be married to your George.  What sweet
memories you must have of George deciding that Angel was the girl for
him.  It is wonderful, too, to hear that Angel's ashes will be placed with
George's so they can always be together.  We send our condolences, and we
also hope that you won't leave the GPDD.  You presence is so important
here, and your thoughtfulness and compassion have helped many a grieving
human, we know.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.