[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Iolanthe

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jul 16 17:26:59 EDT 2005

Julia, Belinda, Cordelia, Persephone and Paddington, we know what a shock
it was that Iolanthe was fine on Thursday and gone on Friday, and our
hearts go out to you.  Sometimes piggie illnesses seem to arise and take
our friends so suddenly, leaving us in a state of disbelief; we are so very
sorry that this happened.  Please know that you did your best for Iolanthe
and got her to the vet as soon as possible; we know she appreciated your
love and concern, and we have no doubt that she enjoyed every day with
you.  She was so lucky to be part of your family.  Please accept our
condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.