[Gpdd] Re: [Health] Piggies and (human) pregnancy

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 17 20:58:16 EDT 2005

Nena,

I just wanted to congratulate you on your pregnancy.  Your husband and you must be so excited.  I know it is kind of early, but have you thought of any names yet?

Best wishes to all of you.

As for the pregnancy and guinea pigs, I have never heard of anything about not being able to hold them or cleaning their cage.  Of course, I have never been pregnant while having guinea pigs, but I know at least two people did and they did everything without any problems.  I would ask your doctor to see what they think.  Hopefully someone else on the digest can add their experience as well.

Wheeks to the new baby,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the lone boar, Flint

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"