[Gpdd] MISC. - A little cuestion about my health related with cavy odors.

Esteban García paraelmessanger at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 17 22:49:23 EDT 2005

Hi everybody, I have a little question.
I'm a proud owner of 4 GP, they live with me, in my room, during day my room
is very ventilated 'cause I leave the window and the door open, so the
ambient is fresh. But when I go to sleep I have to close both, the window
and the door, so the urine oddor concentrates a little (or so I think,
because my girlfriend says that sometimes my room smells prety like a cavy
cage, hehehehe)

I clean the cages regularly (every 3 days, sometimes 4, or sometimes every 2
days, depending on it's condition). But I'm really concerned about if this
oddors can couse me any kind of desease, 'cause I don't want to put my
little furry friends in any other room, I need their company, so... does
anyone knows something about this???

greetings to all from Mexico, Y que vivan los cuyos!!!!