[Gpdd] [Behavior] Chirping

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 00:05:12 EDT 2005

One of my pigs the other night chirped.  I was sitting here at the computer when all of a sudden I heard it.  I'm still not sure who it was because it was dark, but it was music to my ears.  I have not heard chirping since I got my Cupcakers that has now since crossed the Bridge.

I do believe it was my lonely boar, Flint though.  I don't have a reason to suspect him, I just have that feeling.  I hope to hear it again soon and hope this time it is daylight so I can see.

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the lone boar, Flint

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"