[Gpdd] Health: Lumps on the mammaries

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Mon Jul 18 15:29:32 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I was just reading about Murray's lump this morning. Strangely enough I
discovered a lump on Snickers' mammary last night. Actually there is one
on each side but the one on his left side is pronounced while the other
one is slight. I was able to get an appointment with his vet tomorrow
morning so I will be happy to share any information.

Meanwhile Snowball continues to wear his chin-sling. We will visit his
vet next week to see if it is helping with what the vet thinks is an
unusual problem of jaw misalignment.

Other than that, we are enjoying the wide variety of fresh fruits and
veggies available in the summer.

Stay cool y'all, y saludos a nuestro amigo de Mexico con los 4 cuyes en
su habitacion. :) I think it is fine for the gp's to close the windows
at night if the cages are properly cleaned.

Wheeks,
Carla, Snickers and Snowball