[Gpdd] [MISC] Catching Up

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Mon Jul 18 23:05:48 EDT 2005

Moe and I have been gone awhile (we've been reading but have been way!!!
behind).

Anyway we just wanted to take a minute to welcome all the new "digester"
piggies and slaves.  Theres been quite a few!  It's great!!

We also want to send out sad wheeks to all the piggies who have crossed
over the bridge - there have been way to many of those also :'(  and
thats not great at all.

And...healing wheeks to all the piggies not feeling too well right now!
We wish for you all to be better soon!

We all got to take a little vacation - Moe got to go stay over at a
friends house who also has a Moe (I guess I wasn't too original there
huh?).  But we're back now and hope to keep caught up with you all again.

Happy Summer to all Piggies and Slaves - Stay Cool! :-)

Ann and Moe