[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENTS: Pigs & Rabbits In Need Of Homes

lauramelville at comcast.net lauramelville at comcast.net
Thu Jul 21 08:55:40 EDT 2005

Hi all!!!  I don't get to post to often anymore, but I am still around.  I just wanted anyone that lives in the Washington County, Maryland area (or nearby) to know that there is a Small Animal Rescue located in Clearspring and at the moment they are busting at the seems with guinea pigs & rabbits (guess those Easter pets are coming in).  I have adopted 4 guinea pigs from them this year and they do a really nice job, but unfortunately I cannot take anymore at this time.  You can visit their website at:

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/MD208.html
If the link doesn't work, go to www.petfinder.com and search for "Little Wonders Animal Rescue"

Also the local Humane Society is also over run with guinea pigs and rabbits which the Rescue does not have room for.

Just thought I'd pass this information on in the event anyone is looking.

Thanks.

Laura & Crew