[Gpdd] Bridge: Many Condolences...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 14:09:12 EDT 2005

Mary Ann,
I am so Sorry that your Truffle had to
cross that Bridge and leave Mocha and
you. I was really touched about your little
tales of Truffle and it brought a smile to
my face thinking about those endless piggie
kisses. There is nothing more satisfying
than piggie kisses. I'm sure Mocha must
be missing her Friend terribly, so please
give her some extra cuddles from us.

Jessica,
I was Sad to learn about Piggy Wiggy
crossing over. But, I was also happy that
you were able to find two new piglets to
comfort Harley. Here's a Hearty Welcome
to Chief and Bull! I hope all of your pigs
are getting along well and that the new
ones are settling in okay.

Lydia,
I am so Sorry to hear about Ginny passing
on. I had been keeping up with her progress
on the Digest and hoping and praying that
she would get better. But, I guess it was just
her time. I'm glad that Dan and you were
with her so much before she had to go and
that you both were able to Comfort her in
those last hours. God knows she appreciated
all the Love you gave her. Also, please give
Satchel some extra cuddles, as I'm sure she's
missing her Best Friend too.

Carol,
Please send our warm Condolences to your
Sister-in-law from us. We are so Sorry that
her Alta passed away due to the bloating.
But, I know in my Heart that Alta is fine now,
and she is popcorning and playing with new
friends in endless fields of parsley and clover...

Please accept our warm Condolences from
Brownie Bear, Butterscotch, and me--

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps...