[Gpdd] MISC- drytail

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Thu Jul 21 15:49:04 EDT 2005

To whoever gave me the advice not to give Albert drytail I thank you! I'm sorry I forget who it was. =( It's been a little hectic around here lately. Anyway, I don't know why it didn't occur to me to look at the active ingredient on the bottle, but I checked last night & the active ingredient is neomycin. If I'm correct I believe neomycin is one of the antibiotics piggies can't have? I'm so glad I didn't give it to him. My instincts told me not to & I'm glad I listened to myself for a change!
Also to Candy I hope Mollie is feeling better!
My condolences to all who have lost a piggie friend. =(

***JAIME***
http://www.piggiepages1.blinkz.com/