[Gpdd] SILLY: Re:Poop stacker!

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 17:06:14 EDT 2005

Hi Lisa

That is funny! I wish all of my eight did that! It
would make cage cleaning easier!! Seeing how it took
me 5 hours to totally clean 8 guinea pigs cages, 1
2-level chinchilla cage and his closet,(he is
free-range in that room)and a gerbil cage. I cleaned
and changed 11 water bottles and 13 ceramic food
bowls. I had to wash too bums that had herbal fungus
treatment on them too.
I only have one pig, Prissy, that will go in one
corner most of the time. I guess her name suits her.
The others go anywhere and everywhere!
Today is aquarium cleaning, dog bathing, and cooking a
big meal day. I definitely keep busy!!!

Dawnda

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com