[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Condolences

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Sun Jul 24 19:56:06 EDT 2005

Wheeeeeps To All - I have been on vacation to Wisconsin for a week and I am
trying to catch up on Digests and other e-mail.  I wish to send sincere
condolences to Lisa for the loss of Mel and Chris for the loss of Paisley.   If I
have missed anyone, please forgive me.  I have been missing a few  issues of
the Digest lately for some reason.  I may have missed some while  I was gone,
because there should have been one for every day waiting for me and  there
wasn't.  Sincere condolences to all who have lost dear loved piggies  lately.
Also, welcome to the new members and their piggies.

Wheeeeeeps To All,
Debra and the Story Piggies