[Gpdd] Health-need advice ASAP

Morticia44 at aol.com Morticia44 at aol.com
Tue Jul 26 20:06:21 EDT 2005

Hi,

This is Hunter Guinea Pig. Mom talked to Dr. Daniel a few minutes ago, and
my new brother is coming home this Friday. Weeeeeee are so happy. Dr. Daniel
feels mommy can take better care of him than the she (vet) can.

But there is a major problem---our brother does not like guinea pig  pellets,
can you help suggest a food mommy can make that our brother can eat and  grow
stronger and bigger like us. See my brothers and I clean our bowl  completely
with our pellets.

If you can suggest or anyone in our group can suggest a guinea pig mix  mommy
can make weeeeee sure would appreciate it.

Thanks
Hunter and mommy Raina