[Gpdd] Silly: Re: It's my Bedtime, Mommy...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 12:34:15 EDT 2005

Martha,
I had to laugh when I read about you were
woken up by piggie nudges and whisker tickles
from Sally. A few wheeeeks back, Daddy Slave
and I went out after a long week and had a few
drinks. And I was so tired, so it didn't take
much to make me a little tipsy. So, after whee
got back home, I changed the piggies' towels
and decided to play with them for a while
like I usually do. But, I was so tired (and tipsy)
that I must have passed out on the floor beside
their cage. Well, Daddy Slave had gone to bed,
but I think after 30 minutes or so, he wondered
what happened to me. So, he got up to check
on me and said that he found Brownie Bear
walking around me, looking at me like, "Why
won't Mommy play with us??? WAKE UP!!!"
ha ha

Well, Daddy Slave was nice enough to tuck
me into bed and give the piggies their night-
time veggies. But, to this day, I wonder what
Butterscotch did to me while I was asleep. I
could just see him jumping on my back (as I
fell asleep on my tummy) and acting Crazy
and egging Brownie Bear on. But, I guess I'll
never know...

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
       Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear &
                         Butterscotch :-)

"...At about 1am I awoke to nudges and whisker tickles
from Sally. I turned to Sally who was sitting there
with an innocent look on her face and then she turned
to her empty hay tube. She figured it was about the
time I got up and put her to bed, she had finished all
of her veggies and hay and she wanted to go back to
her house for more munchies and to sleep in her own
bed..."