[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Condolences

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Wed Jul 27 20:16:47 EDT 2005

The Story Piggies and I (Debra) wish to send sincere condolences to  Marielle
and family for the loss of Windex.  She sounds like one very  special little
piggy and I am sure she will be greatly missed.  She will be  waiting at the
Rainbow Bridge to greet you and her piggy friends when you  cross the Bridge,
but it is still very hard to lose our dear, beloved little fur  friends.
Please know that your friends here at GPDD understand how you  feel and mourn with
you.

Healing  Wheeeeps from Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin, Calico, Snickers, Princess and
 Creampuff

_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/_ (http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/)

_http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/_
(http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/)