[Gpdd] behavior

Sharon Kendall sharonk908 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 12:42:41 EDT 2005

hi, hope everyone is well.  We've got a little problem, and any suggestions would be helpful.  I've got two babies:  Buttercup, the oldest, is 1-1/2  yrs. old. and was an only child until Blossom, about 4 mos., came home.  At first all was well.  They cuddled, cooed, popcornned, really, they were happy.  But lately Buttercup has become quite aggressive.  At times she rams poor baby Blossom or is just kind of snappy in general.  She's also become less loveable and more aggressive with Mom and Dad.  Is this possibly just an attempt to establish dominance or, hopefully not, something more serious?  I love them and just want everyone to get along.  Again, any ideas or suggestion are appreciated.  Thanks!