[Gpdd] Misc-- she's back from the DEAD

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 22:02:47 EDT 2005

Hello Kimi

I am happy you are back with us! I am so sorry about
all your tremendous losses. It seems everything
happens at once a lot of the times. It took me a
couple of years to feel half way normal again after
loosing a boyfriend to leukemia and my brother's best
friend in a boating accident within 6 months.

I remember being very upset when I was around people
because they were laughing and having a good time. I
guess I thought everyone should be mourning and being
miserable like me. My Mom had to have a little talk
with me about that.  Life does go on whether you want
it to or not. It does get better with time though.

I wish you much success in completing your story and I
am glad you are back!

Dawnda Stricklen

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com