[Gpdd] Misc: Welcome back Kimi

James Lynn jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Sat Jul 30 08:44:56 EDT 2005

Kimi:

Thanks for sharing with us the story of your personal loss; we've all
missed you over the past ten months and are glad that you are back with
us.  Also, I'm glad that you will be working on the final chapter of
Palace of the Piggle.  I copied the chapters of the story each time you
posted so I am anxious to see how the story ends.

I'm also glad to hear that Chloe is doing fine......give her a hug for
me.  (For those who don't know, my vet's secretary had a female guinea
who had babies.  I knew that Kimi was looking for a baby pigger so I
arranged for the two of them to get together.  So, that is how Kimi ended
up adopting Chloe..........I feel like a "Matchmaker".  Kimi and I have
become good friends and even got together one day for a Pignic at my home
so we could meet and our piggies could get together)

So, again.........welcome back Kimi.

Jim..........Sassy Suzy, Ginger, and Olivia