[Gpdd] Misc Haypile Honeys say hello!

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 30 13:31:27 EDT 2005

--Greetings to all pigs and people on the GPDD!  Porky here, writing for all my fellow Honeys..
First, we wish to send our love and condolences to all slaves who have had a loved one Cross the Bridge lately.  Best wishes to all who aren't well.
     The newest Honey to join the ranks, Pippin, has settled in nicely.  She has learned the fine art of treat stealing, and as she is the most agile of the Honeys, she is quite successful!  Mom added a second story to our "Cavy Complex" to accomodate the extra piggy.  The others tell me it's nice up there, but, alas, my weak hind end won't allow me to climb up and down the ramp.
     I'm feeling well these days, though I'm fighting a flare up of my fungal infection. I haven't had one since I started eating Cavy Cuisine in January!  Mom thinks the oppressive humidity might have triggered it.  She is keeping me comfy and I believe I'll recover soon!
     Petunia and Corkster are well as always.  Poor Corkster is positively THROWING herself at the humans in our home!  It seems that since young Pippin has stolen the limelight, she has decided to turn up her "Cute - O - Meter" a few notches in order to get back some attention!  Ho Hum, what a waste of precious energy!
     Petunia 's only concern is that Pippin now cuts into the food rations.  She is forever worried that she may miss her next meal!
     Poor Mom has had a busy summer. It seems that when human children hit Middle School, their Mothers become full time chauffers.  Interesting phenomenon!
She has also been busy with artwork.  Another human quirk.
     Before ending, I'd like to send my darling Cooders my undying love.  Perhaps we could rendezvous before summer ends?  A little tryst in the clover, under the shade of a willow?  Near a gently flowing river?  *sigh*. Be still my rapturous heart!!!
  Porky, as dictated to:
  Judi and the Haypile Honeys
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/