[Gpdd] Announcement--Molly's babies will be a year old on Tues!

DEB GANLEY debg43 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 30 23:43:57 EDT 2005

It's hard to believe that it's been a year already, since I posted the birth announcement--but Emma, Lucy, Mina & Rex will be one on Tues!  Rex, who has a wonderful home with Mary Ann (my vet's receptionist) & Michael, is a big boy--he loves to spend time with his best buddy, Michael--they're inseperable!  Lucy & Mina are with Dana, Andy & Penny--couldn't have asked for a better home for Molly's girls--Lucy has Rex's personality & is very active & adorable, while Mina is more like Emma--very laid back & sweet--& Penny has been such a wonderful mom to them!    I was so lucky  to find such terrific homes for the little kids--I have no idea what I'd have done without Mary Ann & Michael, & Dana & Andy, offering to give them such great homes.  It was so hard to give the babies up, but I didn't have a qualm about surrendering the 3 babies to them--we've all been truly blessed.  Happy Birthday to our babies--we love you!  Deb, Potter, Molly & Emma