[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Prince's fun at Pignic

Annette Kobus akobus at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 1 01:58:56 EDT 2005

Whee human-slaves here in Austin, Texas, USA, are so JEALOUS at Prince's
apparent fun, frolic and "VIP treatment" at the RV, library and pignic..
Prince's mom had to go to school and grandma had to go to work today, so
he is a very lucky GP, indeed.. He really admires Mr. Cooders, and Niles
might be a future pig-pal.

Price really loves a library. Having been a Very Special GP for 9 years,
he already has the slaves trained and can concentrate on what really
matters -- studying the Guinea Pig psyche. Prince emailed from someone's
pig-puter and said he really appreciates the audience he has received on
the RV/ice cream stand/library, and hopes that some of the young ones
will take his advice. Prince's advice to all GPs of the world is this:
"wheek when you need something important. Like Parsley. Or Carrots. Or
red pepper. Make them (meaning, human slaves) understand these items
should appear like magic on the floor next to the refrigerator. After
you're about 7 human years (who knows how many Guinea Pig years??), they
should lovingly scoop you up out of your cage after work/school, and let
you scamper to the front of the refrigerator, chew/chomp parsley, red
pepper, cilantro, cucumber, romaine, or even CARROTS before they even
try to bribe you with the Vit C tablet broken in two. I always eat
everything on the floor, cruise back to my cage, then cruise back to the
'fridge. At that point, the humans know I'll take my Vit C broken in
two, or the cranberry tablet from Oxbow broken in two. But there must be
two green seedless grapes, sliced in half, before I'll ingest these
supplements."

Price is such a Wise Old Pig.. and he has his slaves trained to do his
bidding... and for that, we love him and all GPs on this worldwide list.
Thanks so much for this Summer's Virtual Pignic!!!