[Gpdd] Virtual: We're pignicin'

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Wed Jun 1 00:21:13 EDT 2005

Carla, Snickers and Snowball

-----Original Message-----
From: Carla Martinez [mailto:cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 10:39 PM
To: 'Gpdd at gpdd.org'
Subject: RE: Gpdd Digest, Vol 4, Issue 227

 Dear Mom,

Okay, okay! It's me, Snickers, you know, the talkative one? We know you
want to know everything about the piggie pignic! If only we could tell
you *everything*. Hehheh. Right, Snowy, Corky, Carmel, Petunia?!

Too bad you didn't get us cell phones like Charley and Wolfi's mom, it
would have made it so much easier. Next time, okay? I guess the
Blackberry is pretty good. Well anyway the pignic and road trip have
been awesome. We have met so many pigs who we only heard about on the
digest and others we haven't seen since Cape Alava.

I tried not to be jealous of Snowball and California Cookie. I guess she
got her butt bleach after all, cause when I looked in the seat in front
of me I was blinded by all the flashes of white. Couldn't tell where it
was all coming from, but I don't think everyone stayed in their own
cuddle cups . . . .

Oh and speaking of beauty treatments, thanks for the appointment with
Isabelle! She said my hair is great, in fact she ran her paws through my
locks the whole time she styled it, and said she bets all the girlpigs
are envious. She said if there was a best hair contest I would win. Well
I don't know about that but thanks to Isabelle I was looking my best in
the stands during the pigball tournament.

It's almost our big moment to get up on the pigstage, if I can pry
Snowball away from Cookie. We're going to open with the Jolly Rodents,
and Charley and Wolfi in a group rendition of Pigsteen's "Born to Eat."
Still waiting to hear from Bing! Don't worry that you're missing our big
performance, I think we talked Rex, Rajah and Rocket into taping and we
are taping theirs for them. We know you miss us but this is the pig's
life over here, baby! Next time it will be Snowball's turn to write.

Love, Snickers (and Snowball!)