[Gpdd] MISC: Food Help!!!!

emartin emartin at metrocast.net
Wed Jun 1 06:29:44 EDT 2005

Hello.  I recently began working with an older woman who has many GP's and
rabbits hopping around her house.  She is having issues nutritionally as she
does not eat any Fruits and veggies.  Now I know what I feed my pigs, but I
seem to remember a while back that someone posted a list of foods that can
be fed to GP's.

She only feeds her animals iceburg lettuce, but it is organic...I was
thinking if I could get her to expand her GP diet, that maybe she might eat
some of it too.  I figure it is worth a try.

Could someone possibly email me the list?

Liz Martin
Pickles, Cuddles, Casper, Copper, & Snowball