[Gpdd] Misc: Update on Reba & Shelly

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Wed Jun 1 09:20:19 EDT 2005

Well I am still here and very busy, trying to keep up with the digest
and get ready for my vacation to California. I am leaving June 8 and
coming back on the 18th, I have lots to do till than. I have a pet
sitter who will be taking care of Reba and my other pets. I have used
him before and he is very good and he has not been over to go through my
new instructions on how to care for some of my new pets. I used him 2
years ago and very glad he still is a pet sitter for a company I use. He
is going to think Reba is one spoiled piggy when I go through all he has
to do just for her, her enclosure must be cleaned every other day and
fresh greens daily with lots of petting involved. She better have hay in
her enclosure at all times too and pellets, also clean water daily. Mike
the pet sitter is going to be busy but I pay for it and want the best
care.
My husband Josh and I are going to go to the LA Zoo, San Diego Zoo, Wild
Life Park, Universal Studios, Disney Land, the beach, and Sea World. I
think I am mostly excited about the zoos, I can stare at Gorillas for
hours, they are beautiful, and I love hippos too. I am going to worry
about all my furry children at home but I do have family at home that
know what to do if there is an emergency.
Reba says hi to everyone and wants to give a big yank on someone's
shirt. That is her favorite thing to do and she yanks at almost
anything, even the dogs' tags. A yank yank here and a yank yank there,
Pull them up, pull them down, everyone yank yank.

Shelly Atkinson
http://www.shellys-pals.blinkz.com/