[Gpdd] virtual: Memoral Day Pignic

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 1 11:10:23 EDT 2005

My favorite moment of the pignic was when we paid tribute to all those who joined us from over the Rainbow Bridge.  (After all it was a day of rememberance.)  The best part was when all the rainbow piggies came to tell us that they still watch over us and we were able to play with them and hear their stories about the neverending clover fields and all of the sick piggies who are healthy again.

My mom is worried about me because I'm "special needs" but I told her not to worry.  Going over the bridge doesn't scare me as much as it used to.  When I go over the Rainbow Bridge, I will still love her.  Besides, I don't plan to go there for a while, yet.

Lokai
sister to Tribble and Zathras
fur daughter of Jan