[Gpdd] virtual: pignic softball game

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 1 10:56:00 EDT 2005

I must say that I, Captain Tribble, was rather PUT OUT about our softball game.  There I was, ready to pitch a masterpiece and Zathras had to eat 3rd base!  What a bad boy!  As soon as he took the first nibble, everything broke loose.  Lokai and Harley were working on the bats when the bats started to disappear and the cheerleaders ate their carrot top pompoms!

Finally, I gave in and started eating the hay on the pitchers mound.  I think the eating was more fun than the softball game would have been so I'm over my fit and I'm full as I can be with all of the hay and grass and carrots, etc.

Is it time to eat again?!
Tribble
Alpha pig to Lokai and Zathras
Fur daughter to Jan