[Gpdd] Health: Itchy skin

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 16:15:02 EDT 2005

Dear Chris
If you think that your gp's problem is just itchy dry skin, one of  the best
things to use is Neem Oil.  You can buy this in health food  stores, or online.
My Rajah scratched himself on both sides of his back ,  and the neem oil
worked wonderfully.  I bought a concentrated Neem cream,  and applied it to his
back once a day.  His hair is now growing back  nicely, and you can feel
comfortable with it because Neem is Aloe Vera  based.  Nice and natural for our
piggies.  The product I got in the  health food store is called "Neem Aura
Naturals."  A 7 ounce jar costs  $16.95 in the Phoenix area.  A that price it is way
cheaper than the  vet!   If you think your gp has mites, you should see your
vet  soon.   Good luck, I know other friends here at GPDD have had success  with
Neem  as well.
Karen slave to Rex, Rajah, and Rocket