[Gpdd] VIRTUAL RE: WHAT A SIGHT!!

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:08:16 EDT 2005

Wow, we just realized that Wilson was driving the RV - not Mr. Cooders. . .
We just figured that anybody with a "Mr." in front of his name must be
running the show 'cause that sounds really, REALLY important.  Anyway, we
are still talking about the awesome, one-and-only, RV coming by our house
with all of the blinking lights on it.  Thank you, Wilson, for coming by so
that we could see the glorious sight of you, the RV, and all of the piggie
travellers.  Hooray, Wilson!  Hooray, Pignickers!  Hooray, Mr. Cooders!   :)
   It's been almost as good as being there.  Mama slave says that she'll
make sure that we can go next time.  (By then, I'll have taught Mollie how
to blink.)
Uh-oh - slave approaching!  Gotta go!
Topper