[Gpdd] oliverpoore at mindspring.com

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 1 21:20:56 EDT 2005

--Dear Journal,
    What a TIME it has been!  We are about to board the RV to make the journey home.  I wanted to write down some of my experiences from the wheekend before I forgot a thing!
     Sunday morning Cooders set up my table under a large shady oak.  I enjoyed the beauty of the nearby tulip field and read Tarot for any and all interested pigs.  While reposing in the shade, a delightful young sow named Snowy happened by.  (I believe this is the Snowy Our Petunia swapped recipes with!)  Anyway, this charming girl was posing in the tulip field for several photographers.  Upon my inquiry, she explained the photos were for a "Gentlepig's Quarterly" magazine.
I must admit I have never heard of this publication, but I am sure it must be of the highest caliber!  After a lovely chat, Snowy dashed off to have photos taken in other locations.  She did baffle me a bit by saying, "If you've got it, flaunt it!"  Whatever could she mean??
     I had the pleasure of reading the Cards for a wonderful boar named Charley.  The cards revealed his enchanted background ...he is a favorite of the High Sowess Betty and of noble birth.  Charley has a bright future ahead, and the cards indicate a long, well lived life, worthy of his heritage.
     Then dear journal, I was approached by none other than Wolfi, the musician Corkster has been playing "Squooshy Belly" with!  I must say, my whiskers were out of joint!  But I had committed to a job, so set about to accomplish the task at hand, namely reading Wolfi's cards.  Imagine my surprise when the cards all indicated  love for Wolfi and Corkster!  The cards also revealed Wolfi to be a true natured, kind hearted, mischevious soul.  After the reading, Wolfi admitted to Yours Truly that he was smitten by Our Corkster, and had only the noblest intentions.  Shortly thereafter, Corkster herself arrived and admitted to me that she returned Wolfi's affection.  Could our Wild Child be subdued?  Only time will tell.
     The best news of Petunia!  She has finally become a Pig with a Mission.  She has decided, after meeting and mingling with so many like minded pigs, to pursue her Docorate in Cavy Cuisine!  Petunia was most fortunate to become acquainted with the likes of Zathras, Moe, the Scottish Clan, Snowy, and Lady Bugg.  She made fast friends with a most generous (and handsome) pig named Moka .(They met at the Bing concert...he was working security, Petunia was sampling the fare at the concession stand). After a lengthy, lively debate on the merits of the various items on the menu (with many tastings, of course!)  Moka had a basket of his preferred delicacies sent ahead home to tempt Petunia's appetite after the Pignic!   Petunia is a changed pig,  outgoing and with a purpose in life.  Brava!
     I must say a word about my darling Cooders.  What a fine gentlepig!  Besides his many other duties hosting in the Library, presiding at sporting events et al,  Cooders threw a lovely post-concert party last evening.  Journal, I blush as I write this, but my, how that Pig can dance!  I was swooning in his arms!  Later, towards the end of the evening, he organized all of us into an enormous, wiggling, jiggling, popping and pooping conga line!  Just imagine all those fuzzy, chubby bottoms waddling their way through the fireflies!  What fun!
     Well journal, I believe I will close here.  I just wanted ... Oh No!  That wicked little Corkster has taught Wolfi to play "Who's Whistling", and they've gotten the rougher members of our company to join in!  Now they whole crowd is whistling along.  Dear me!  Time to head to the library, I should think!
                                               Porky
  Judi and the Haypile Honeys
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/