[Gpdd] Health: Helpful food list

Cecelia furman ceceliafurman at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 11:14:58 EDT 2005

Hi  Liz- I think it is wonderful that you are trying to educate this woman
about nutrition for herself and he piggies. Here is a  site that gives
nutritional info for many veggies. www.salcavies.com/health/feeding.shtml

You might also suggest she visit her local farmers market.  It is always a
fun thing to do and there may be a  CFA, which is a cooperative farm that
sells shares of produce, usually on a weekly basis.  They are all organic
and have many healthful things (at this season lettuce mixes, bok choy, kale
are common) that would be good for her and her little guys.

Its good to know that there are people like you who do good things for
others- All our best wishes, Celia, Sonic, & Porgie