[Gpdd] Misc: A BIG thanks you to Snowball and Cocoa Puff

imindawoods1 at adelphia.net imindawoods1 at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 2 11:29:27 EDT 2005

Hi Okie Piggies!!
  THis is Zeppolle! WOWWWWWWWWWWW, what a great big bunch of stuff you were so very kind to send to me for the Springtime Piggie Exchange!  There are all SORTS of goodies, treats, hay, the litte water bottle for hot summer daze, and the straw hat and basket to munch on!!! I was so excited that I almost fell over checking everything out!  I am expecting, you know, and this will be so beneficial for me, to not think about the upcoming event....I worry, you know :)  I have to get back to my hay now, yummmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,
   Wheeeeeks and thanks
    Zep :)