[Gpdd] Virtual: Silly

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:18:50 EDT 2005

Willie here once again. Sorry that I missed the wonderful picnic and riding
on the RV. It sounds like it was lots of fun. Mommy slave wouldn’t let me go
as she thinks I am already way to wild, but apparently not was wild as some
of you other piggies.. Mommy slave Alicia wanted to joke and say that I was
in piggie jail but I enjoyed my holiday at home with my mommy and daddy
slave. In fact my daddy slave washed some dandelions from the yard the other
day and gave them to me. Mommy slave gave me another bath again so actually
I did wish that I was on the RV with everyone else, but I just laughed after
my bath because than the 3 kitties got baths too. LOL it is fun to see grown
kitties cry about getting wet. Anyways, next picnic or outting on the RV I
will be there for sure. But mommy slave has been sharing your stories with
me and I am enjoying hearing them for sure. Daddy slave can't believe that
their are sillier people out there than his own wife, but apparently there
are. LOL

Well, I better get back to my cage before mommy slave catches me on the
puter and daddy slave gets home from work.

Til next time lot of wheeekkkkssss to everyone,
Willie