[Gpdd] (Misc) Thanks to Lemi

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 18:07:17 EDT 2005

Lemi,
Whee wanted to thank you for the wonderful Springtime
gifts! Sorry whee didn't write sooner, but our mommy
slave is getting ready to go on a trip next wheek and
she has been behind on everything! Whee especially
like the Critter Berries; whee aren't too sure about
the treat sticks yet. Whee have never had them, so
whee act like we're scared of them. But whee nibble
them when mommy slave isn't looking. Whee like the
treat dish too--it's an extra bowl that can have FOOD
in it! Whee are all for anything that puts extra food
within easy reach.

Thanks again!

-Willie and Pinkerton of the Squee Squad

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html