[Gpdd] Silly:Pignic update #3 and many thanks to Harley!

Leila Baldridge keegsmom at cablelynx.com
Thu Jun 2 17:41:59 EDT 2005

Well, finally I heard from the piggies again! I guess they were having too much fun to write!First I got a special message from Koko--it sounds like Harley made her a very happy girl!

Mommy, Mommy!
I got a prezzie all my own! The mail carrier even knew to bring it to the RV since I wasnt at home! Harley, one of the famous Okie piggies that I have had the wonderful pleasure of meeting, sent me a Springtime Piggie present! And all the time whee have been visiting and getting to know each other, he kept it a secret that I was his Springtime Piggie. When the package got here I gnawed right into the box and there was a pignic basket full of wonderful treats!  There was the prettiest springtime hat! I have it on right now and it makes me look so elegant! And there is a toy with a bell to go in my cage, and lovely yummies that I am sampling on the trip home--Healthy Toppings and Mazuri Pellets. Harley is such a sweet piggie--he is a very lively young man but also well mannered, and quite a handsome fellow--I noticed the young ladies were all looking his direction.
Love,
Koko

Then Little El got on the pigputer:

Hiya Mom,
Well, whee whill soon be on our way home! Whee have had such a wonderful time! All of us had our cards read by Porky, and whee are happy to find there are lots of fruits and veggies in our future!
The girls had makeovers by that MaryKay piggie, Zippy, and they had their hair and nails done by the Guinea Girls, Isabelle and Oreo. They think they are quite beautiful, and actually they are, but I wont let them know I think so!
Our band got to play for Barney, Calliope, and Honey, the Dancie Pigs, and whee (especially me) really enjoyed watching them perform in their cute little costumes! And whee all laughed so hard whee rolled in the floor when Butterscotch the Court Jester did his comedy routine!  Whee loved seeing the Scottish Piggies Elvis ( way cool, a girl piggie that shares my name!),Neopolitan, Mel, Rebecca, and Olga as they pig-chuted from helicopter to join us! What brave piggies! Whee all loved getting to jam with the other musicians--Snickers and Snowball of the Piggy-Poos;Rex, Rajah, and Rocket of Pigapalooza; the fine Okie Piggie vocalists Cocoa Puff,Lil Whistle, Rosie, Buzzerre, Harley,Abe, Buster, Mac da Roanie,Lady Bug, Bonnie, Jasper, and Moose (I know I am forgetting someone--sorry!) and of course when Bing came and danced, whee all felt so honored to have a reelly big pigstar in our midst!
Then when the time came for the big ball game--whee were all ready! The Bean Machines---  me, Koko and Jojo; the Indiana Piggies Jake, Oreo, Abbey, Reese, Flower, Gary and Butterfly, our buddies from England tea and Biscuit;  the Squee Squad Oscar, Max, Pinkerton, Scooter, Willie, Jasper, Tigger and Teddy--(Serendipity and Maxine  worked the concession stand with Bryn and Patch and the Uinea Ladies)  were all ready to take on the Carrotheads! The Pom Pom cheerleaders Carmel Cotton Candy, Blackie, Brownie, and Squirrelly were cheering! Brownie Bear had teefies ready for crowd control! But instead of BATTER UP! we heard the crunch of Zathras eating 3rd base! Then Lokai and Harley went to work on the bats and the cheerleaders ate their pom poms! So we all just called the game a draw and retired to the concession stand to chow down on all the lovely food the ladies had prepared for us!
I had so much fun playing and meeting new friends! It was neat to finally meet Petunia,who is even more lovely in person! And after just a little teeth chattering, I made friends with Zathras and Moe and instead of dueling with carrot sticks, whee settled for having contests of who could eat the most! I think whee whill all come home a little chubbier!
There is so much to tell about and so many new friends that I know I have forgotten to write about some of them, but I hope they will forgive me cause I am sometimes a forgetful boy!
I have to go now! Holly-Up is going to give me  a swimming lesson before its time to pack up and head home. I bet you wonder where we are swimming! You didnt know there was a beach here, did you? Well, Snowy and me know better! Anything can happen on a PIGNIC!
Love,
Your son Little El