[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: belated condolences, Sam

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Jun 2 22:20:49 EDT 2005

Colleen, please accept our belated condolences on Sam's passing.  We had so
hoped that he would recover, and we are so very sorry that he had to leave
for the Bridge.  You made a brave decision to help him on his way, and we
know he felt all of the love and care this decision took.  He was very
lucky to have you as his best friend, watching out for him.  He is now at
the Bridge, healthy and tumor-free.  We hope you will find comfort in
remembering what a wonderful life you gave him.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed