[Gpdd] [MISC] <Sad Ginny>

Lydia G Boland lydiagboland at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 00:54:30 EDT 2005

I'm writing on behalf of our sad piggy Ginny.  She sent her secret pal
his gift and Fedex said it was delivered a week ago but left at the
front door.  Now she's worried that it may have been stolen and is
hoping that her pal did indeed receive it.  She loves to shop but
specifically picked out these items for her special pal and hopes that
he likes them.
She also thinks she may have been forgotten as she still hasn't
received anything from her secret pal.  Satchel was kind enough to
share his toy and treats with her but she would love to be able to do
the same with him.  Are there any reassurances I can give her?  If her
secret pal wants to remain secret until she opens her package just
email Jenna who coordinated this great event and she can let us know.

Thanks!

Lydia