[Gpdd] Care: Rx for Niles

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 3 10:51:18 EDT 2005

Ginger- To bulk Niles up and still be healthy, I would recommend Mazuri and Calf Manna,
that's what I give Buzzz and her babies (they're all doing great), and a mixture to the
others. The Mazuri Guinea Pig in the 25 lb bag is straight pellets, good for maintenance,
while the Mazuri GP Diet in the 10 lb bag has a bit of extras and molasses added. It is
very habit forming - that's what I was feeding them all for about a year, but Snowy and
CP, being the lazy pigs that they are, got a bit, well, plump. So they are on the plain
pellets, with just a bit of Calf Manna. You can get it at most feed stores, it's a great
supplement, we always fed it to the horses for performance and shine.

Susi and the Okie Piggies
okie-piggies.blinkz.com