[Gpdd] Misc: Pignic Fun

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 3 11:11:06 EDT 2005

What a tired looking bunch of piggies I have found here  this morning!  But all have
smiles on their faces, must be enjoying pleasant dreams.  Or, they were, until
Buzzz and her babies woke them up! That little Bullett is certainly a chip off the
old block, standing tall and wheeking loud, always looking for a treat or kind hand.

Rose- wish we could join you all at the Chicago pignic, but our schedule didn't put
us in your neck of the woods this weekend. We will be at a show in Bentonville, AR,
instead. Sounds like a great time for a pignic there - you guys enjoy!

Zep- The piggies say you are verrrry welcome - they certainly enjoyed working on it!
As you can tell from the pigtures on their website, it's a wonder any baskets made
it out of the house with any food in them! Snowy had to inspect them all, I just had
to be quicker! (She asked me to point out that she is Snow-Y now, although she
was originally dubbed Snowball; SnowBALL lives in Texas with Snickers, a difference
that she is very much into! )

Jaime- Outstanding job on the websites!  Wow, more than I expected!
 You might add our new Piggies' Garden site, we're still working on it,
but it will be a group (and ongoing) effort.
It is   www.pigs8garden.blinkz.com  (what else?!).

Jenna - Thanks from all of us for a great job coordinating the Great Springtime PigPal
Gift Exchange (whew!). This made a lot of piggies very happy, as many tasty treats
and fun toys, etc, were exchanged. (did I mention treats?)  And I think we all had as
much fun choosing and sending the gifts as receiving them!  Due to various circumstances
we were delayed in getting ours sent out, but hope all have received them by now.
Wheek! Wheek! Hooray for Jenna!

Our condolences to those who have lost a dear piggie lately, it can be hard to keep up
with them sometimes, but we certainly don't want to overlook anyone. We know they
will be missed, each and every one, but we will look forward to seeing them again at
the Bridge. They are certainly in good company there!

Susi and the Okie Piggies
okie-piggies.blinkz.com