[Gpdd] emails pre-picnic on digest -- some wonderful person saved them all

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Jun 3 22:08:44 EDT 2005

Hi All,
     Somewhere I saved the name and email address of who ever said they'd
been saving all the pre-pignic post and would share if anybody wanted. Will you
(or someone who knows who posted) get in touch with me?
     Time has passed faster than I realized and I'm not sured how to save on
the new computer. I do, but not really if that makes sense. Anyway, I'd be
thrilled if someone has those posts and will share as he/she so kindly offered.

Alge and the Jolly Rodents